Monday, October 3, 2016

Book Review: The (Worst) Best School Year Ever

Hello everyone!  Today I am doing a book  review. :)  I will occasionally have these on my blog.


The Worst Best School Year Ever 
by Barbara Robinson


 
 This book is about the children in a family whose last name is Herdmen.  They steal, draw on babies heads and charge money for people to see the baby.  They are rather horrible.  But in the end, you can see even though they are so bad, even they have good things about them. 
 
Why I chose this book:Last Christmas we read The Worst Best Christmas Pageant Ever and it was so much fun.  When I saw that Barbara Robinson had another book I had to read it too.


My favorite part of the book: I was so excited to read more about the Herdmans.  They are really funny and get into a lot of trouble. 

My least favorite part of the book: I didn't like reading some parts of the book where the Herdmans get into mischief and steal a baby!

What would I change: There was one scene with frogs in a drink that really grossed me out.  I would take that out.

Who might like to read this book:YOU!   It's funny and a great read for boys and girls, and parents too!

1 comment:

  1. wonderful book report !!! makes me want to read the book !!!

    ReplyDelete